Monday, April 21, 2008

Browser wars

Browsers are central to our web experience. The term web browsers are really an understatement for the application. They are application platforms for rich Web 2.0 sites, operating system for the world wide web would probably suit them more than the simple "browser".
Erik Larkin at PC World takes a look at 3 of the most popular browsers for the PC today as they push out a major release or will do so in the near future. He compares the newly released Apple Safari 3.1, Firefox 3 Beta 5 and Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1. Read on,I'm sure you'll find the article as engaging as I did.

Web browsers: which one works best

Cheers :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are on the right track with this blog though you are just starting off. I am now indexing your blog entries on my site www.avashya.com.

I hope this drives some traffic your way. If you are interested, please contact me on the feedback page on Avashya. I would be interested in have a write up article on your blog.