Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekly dose of desi internet

Time to time, the writer in me awakes and asks me to write my thoughts. Last time I tried(here), I could only manage a few posts over the course of almost 2 years. But this time, things are gonna be different. This time I'm a writer on a mission.
The mission is to cover internet startups from India. Internet startups are something that I read a fair bit of and this should only be a logical extension to a pre-existing hobby. Hopefully I will be able to provide my readers with a dose of exciting startups in the Indian context.

Forward March Mr writer!!! Forward march!!!


Inshallah. Is baar to Fateh hogi ;)

[Readers are most welcome to tell me about Indian startups and I'll cover as many as my weekends allow me. Post startup links in comments or mail me with their briefs at prashant.maskara at gmail dot com]

1 comment:

kadz said...

Wow...Interesting blog...!